Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm From China
The CD Forum > The CD Forum > Bootable CDs
paby
I love the Bart's Boot disks,But How can i make the ISO Like Thisú║
Bart Lagerweij
Don't know, but maybe http://www.nu2.nu/corpmodboot/ can help you get on your way...

Bart.
pangping
Hello!I'm also from China.This "iso" is made by a software called "menustar".You may search the web and download it.Extract all the files from the zip and edit menustar.cfg and menustar.dat with notepad.
evolic
QUOTE (pangping @ Apr 3 2004, 01:33 PM)
Hello!I'm also from China.This "iso" is made by a software called "menustar".You may search the web and download it.Extract all the files from the zip and edit menustar.cfg and menustar.dat with notepad.

could you put here some links ??
because when i search in Google "menustar" i find web pages in china's language
could you tell us more about this project ??
it is free ??
i found page and there was written "EasyBoot" - shareware application ..
this-is-me
There is a freeware application from bootcd.narod.ru that is called Bootable CD Wizard. There is a plugin there that will suit your purpose.
pangping
Do you have an email address?I can send you one together with its usage.
CharlieChaplin
Hello,

sorry to revive an extremely old topic - but I have been lucky right now to get approx. 10 old DOS based PC`s to use them as gaming machines for children. I would like to install Menustar there, so they could load all games easily with it. Alas, everything I found about menustar (descriptions, downloads, etc.) was completely in chinese language allthough menustar came from germany (I once had a german version on my 386 PC with 33 Mhz)...

So, the question is:
Does anybody know of a download source for the german or at least english version of menustar ?!? It seems to be quite popular in China, I have found dozens of forums with chinese origin but no german or english version... so I would be very happy about a link where I can download the german or english version...
Ed_P
Try this link: http://tinyurl.com/y28vqde

There are other menu programs.
ark
OH My God
继续潜水
breaker
happy71.gif happy71.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.