Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paragon Recovery CD Boot Problem
The CD Forum > The CD Forum > Bootable CDs
cwkhor
I'm using EasyBoot to build a multiboot CD.
How can I integrate the Paragon Harddisk Manager 6.0 Recovery CD into my multiboot CD ?
I was able to make it with Acronis and Windows, but failed for Paragon Recovery CD.

I extract the boot image file from the original Recovery CD, and try with both bootinfotable and run command. It just show the black screen, and stop there.

Can anyone teach me how to solve this? I notice that there is some files in the root folder of the original CD.
bm_mbr
bm.bin
bm_stat
bm_hide
I try to boot with these files also, but to no avail. sad.gif
longu
QUOTE (cwkhor @ Jul 23 2005, 07:44 AM)
I'm using EasyBoot to build a multiboot CD.
How can I integrate the Paragon Harddisk Manager 6.0 Recovery CD into my multiboot CD ?
I was able to make it with Acronis and Windows, but failed for Paragon Recovery CD.

I extract the boot image file from the original Recovery CD, and try with both bootinfotable and run command. It just show the black screen, and stop there.

Can anyone teach me how to solve this? I notice that there is some files in the root folder of the original CD.
bm_mbr
bm.bin
bm_stat
bm_hide
I try to boot with these files also, but to no avail.  sad.gif

Paragon Recovery CD is really special,we need some trick to boot it.

The CD contains two versions of software.One based on PTS-DOS,the other based on Linux.
Let's take Paragon Harddisk Manager Professional v6 recovery CD for example.And the following way work well with several other Recovery CDs from Paragon.

For Linux based version,we can use isogrub or isolinux to load the program.

1 isogrub
the menu.lst looks like

title Paragon Harddisk Manager Normal Mode
kernel /BOOT/BZIMAGE splash=silent quiet root=/dev/ram0 eng_ver vga=0x314
initrd=/BOOT/INITRD.GZ
title Paragon Harddisk Manager Safe Mode
kernel /BOOT/BZIMAGE root=/dev/ram/0 safer_ver vga=0xffff
initrd=/BOOT/INITRD.GZ

2 isolinux
the isolinux.cfg looks a little different

label Paragon Harddisk Manager Normal Mode
kernel /BOOT/BZIMAGE
append initrd=/BOOT/INITRD.GZ splash=silent quiet root=/dev/ram0 eng_ver vga=0x314

Please change the above files accroding to your situation. Notice we can get these booting parameters from the original ISO.Just Press F2 when booting the linux version program.

For PTS-DOS based version,we need the dos.img in the root of the original iso.
However,there is still some more work to do.

If you use this dos.img,booting precess will fail because it does not load the cdrom driver so can't find needed files.

We need to modify the dos.img, add cdrom driver,and modify autoexec.bat and menu.bat to set the correct paths and envirement variables.

Then we can start the PTS-DOS based harddisk manager simply by using easyboot or bcde to run this dos.img.
Notice that we need "dos" directory in original iso because the real program files are in it.
amd64lover
could you please elaborate more on how to add the cdrom driver to the DOS.IMG and modify the autoexec.bat and menu.bat files? i have another paragon product and am in the same boat. thanks
Webjunkie
@ all,

i have the same problem with Paragon Harddisk Manager 8.0. I think they change something.
Can someone help me to integrate it to a multiboot dvd? Thx

Regards Webjunkie
LeveL
QUOTE (amd64lover @ Mar 8 2006, 06:55 AM) *
could you please elaborate more on how to add the cdrom driver to the DOS.IMG
and modify the autoexec.bat and menu.bat files?

Same here, bump bump.

There is hardly any info on the internet at all about this. sad.gif

The latest BCDW supports booting ISO files directly, it does
work for Acronis bootable rescue ISO, but it does not work for
Paragon Partition Manager's bootable ISO.

Has anyone managed to include this Paragon Partition Manager
boot ISO in a multi boot CD?

I am using cdshell + BCDW but I can use memdisk as well, whatever works.

I did have a look at the autoexec.bat file mentioned here but there is
no such file as menu.bat on the boot ISO I have - it is Paragon Partition
Manager Pro version 8.
jaclaz
QUOTE (LeveL)
I did have a look at the autoexec.bat file mentioned here but there is
no such file as menu.bat on the boot ISO I have - it is Paragon Partition
Manager Pro version 8.

There is NO menu.bat , longu was talking about menu.lst, which is a file that YOU have to make to use grub for making the multiboot part.

The Autoexec.bat and config.sys should be INSIDE the DOS image, if it is similar to the old version, you need to open the .img with Winimage or similar program and modify it adding the Cd-ROM drivers, just search for MSCDEX or SHSUCDX to find many example on how to add CD-ROM support to a DOS bootdisk.

jaclaz
Alegom
QUOTE (jaclaz @ Feb 17 2007, 11:22 AM) *
The Autoexec.bat and config.sys should be INSIDE the DOS image, if it is similar to the old version, you need to open the .img with Winimage or similar program and modify it adding the Cd-ROM drivers, just search for MSCDEX or SHSUCDX to find many example on how to add CD-ROM support to a DOS bootdisk.

jaclaz

I've already searched for that, and i've fond nothing. Could you please tell me how i do it? or if you prefer, you could send me the changed DOS.img by e-mail.

PLEASE, put Paragon HDM 8.5 in a multi-boot DVD using Easy Boot is very important to me.

Thank you for the concern. :'( :'( :'(
jaclaz
I am just trying to guess WHERE did you search? w00t.gif

Result on first try on Google:
http://www.pcguide.com/proc/setup/cddriver-c.html
Procedure Overview:
Difficulty Level: 2-3 (Low to Moderate). Some finesse may be required depending on how good your install software is.
Risk Factor: 1 (Very low).
Hardware Required: None.
Software Required:
CD-ROM driver disk. If the driver disk does not contain MSCDEX.EXE, you will need this file as well; it may be on your operating system boot disk, or Windows 95 startup disk.
Windows (or other operating system) CD-ROM.
Time to Perform: About 5 minutes assuming there aren't any problems.

More:
http://www.computerhope.com/ac.htm
http://lena.franken.de/software/bootdisk/index.html
http://madsenworld.dk/con_auto/index-uk.htm

You are not really expecting that someone does your homework, aren't you? unsure.gif

Please also note that under common netiquette standards, using the word "please" in bold or underlined or both in a request is considered to be the equivalent of SHOUTING:
Do this, NOW!

And of course, DO NOT EVEN THINK about requesting, sending, sharing COPYRIGHTED, NOT REDISTRIBUTABLE apps through the 911CD board

jaclaz
Alegom
QUOTE (jaclaz @ Jun 29 2007, 10:36 AM) *
You are not really expecting that someone does your homework, aren't you? unsure.gif

Please also note that under common netiquette standards, using the word "please" in bold or underlined or both in a request is considered to be the equivalent of SHOUTING:
Do this, NOW!

And of course, DO NOT EVEN THINK about requesting, sending, sharing COPYRIGHTED, NOT REDISTRIBUTABLE apps through the 911CD board

jaclaz

I'm really sorry about the netiquette, I didn't remembered that.

QUOTE (Alegom @ Jun 29 2007, 09:23 AM) *
or if you prefer, you could send me the changed DOS.img by e-mail.

About requesting, sending, etc, through the 911CD board, I'm sure that I said "e-mail".....

About the rest, it is all very confuse (I'm portuguese and I've 15 years old), and I'm not hunderstanding very good what to do. If you did it, please share your wisdom with the rest of the world, specially now, share it with me:
  • Could you please write here the simplified instrucions to I do it? I think this opcion is the best for all, because it teatches the other users of this forum to make it work.
I'm deseperated.

Thank you for the comprehension. And excuse me for eventual grammatical errors.

Note: because of the notification, I will write you about one thing by PM. Thanks.

thumbsup.gif

EDIT: I've changed this post as a result of a administrator PM. Thank you for the notification, ED_P.
jaclaz
Ok, let's start from the beginning:

QUOTE (Alegom)
(I'm portuguese and I've 15 years old)

This explains a lot (not the "portuguese", of course smile.gif, but what the heck, you are younger than DOS itself! ohmy.gif ) you cannot possibly have familiarity with DOS commands and ways of working.

Unfortunately you start from two wrong basic assumptions, the fact that I have a Paragon Partition Manager Pro version 8.5 and that it is allowed to share through ANY means.

What I can do is, provided that 8.5 has the same structure of older versions, tell you how to do it.

I am assuming you are running a 2K/XP/2003 OS.

Get from here:
http://www.ltr-data.se/opencode.html#ImDisk
this:
http://www.ltr-data.se/files/imdiskinst.exe

Install it, open your Control Panel, you will find an icon with a small umbrella "Imdisk Virtual Disk Driver"
Open it, then:
1) Mount
2) select:
Image File - leave blank
Assign Drive Letter - B
Size of virtual disk - 1474560
Image file Offset - Leave "0"
Size unit - Leave "bytes"
Unit of image file offset - leave blank
Device Type - Select "Floppy"
Check the tickbox "Removable media"
Press "OK"
Now, you should have somewhere, most probably in %Systemdrive%\Programs\Paragon Software\rmb a program called rmb.exe (Recovery Media Builder), run it, selecting the B : \ floppy drive as target.
Now go back to the IMDISK window, highlight the B : drive and select "Save Image", choose a path and suitable name for it.

You can now unmount the drive and re-mount the image through IMDISK, if you need to make any changes to it.

I just tested the above procedure on a PC in the office where there is Partition Manager 7, in this version there ALREADY is in the image shsucdx and the proper autoexec.bat/config.sys entries.

jaclaz
Alegom
QUOTE (jaclaz @ Jun 30 2007, 11:56 AM) *
Ok, let's start from the beginning:

QUOTE (Alegom)
(I'm portuguese and I've 15 years old)

This explains a lot (not the "portuguese", of course smile.gif , but what the heck, you are younger than DOS itself! ohmy.gif ) you cannot possibly have familiarity with DOS commands and ways of working.

Unfortunately you start from two wrong basic assumptions, the fact that I have a Paragon Partition Manager Pro version 8.5 and that it is allowed to share through ANY means.

What I can do is, provided that 8.5 has the same structure of older versions, tell you how to do it.

I am assuming you are running a 2K/XP/2003 OS.

Get from here:
http://www.ltr-data.se/opencode.html#ImDisk
this:
http://www.ltr-data.se/files/imdiskinst.exe

Install it, open your Control Panel, you will find an icon with a small umbrella "Imdisk Virtual Disk Driver"
Open it, then:
1) Mount
2) select:
Image File - leave blank
Assign Drive Letter - B
Size of virtual disk - 1474560
Image file Offset - Leave "0"
Size unit - Leave "bytes"
Unit of image file offset - leave blank
Device Type - Select "Floppy"
Check the tickbox "Removable media"
Press "OK"
Now, you should have somewhere, most probably in %Systemdrive%\Programs\Paragon Software\rmb a program called rmb.exe (Recovery Media Builder), run it, selecting the B : \ floppy drive as target.
Now go back to the IMDISK window, highlight the B : drive and select "Save Image", choose a path and suitable name for it.

You can now unmount the drive and re-mount the image through IMDISK, if you need to make any changes to it.

I just tested the above procedure on a PC in the office where there is Partition Manager 7, in this version there ALREADY is in the image shsucdx and the proper autoexec.bat/config.sys entries.

jaclaz

First of all, I wanna thank you for your comprehension.

Then, I wanna explain you something:
  • My problem never was how do I open the DOS.img image and then save it after she's changed, like you explain in your last post, my problem is how do I edit it, more specificly, how to add The CD-ROM support to it and how to edit autoexec.bat and config.sys:
  1. How do I add the CD-ROM support to DOS.img?
  2. With what program do I open autoexec.bat and config.sys?
  3. How should they be when I open them?
  4. What do I change in them?
  5. How should they stay after I finish?
I'm sorry if I haven't specified that, but I think you know that.

One more thing: I have the Paragon Hard Disk Manager Professional 8.5 and I work with Windows Vista Ultimate

One other thing: the link you entered in your first answer to my problem was very good, but it didn't work. It is better that you explain yourself: the explainacions give in the 1st person and by someone we know are better than the sintetic resolutions exposed in sites.

I wait an answer.........please......
Ed_P
QUOTE (Alegom @ Jun 30 2007, 07:35 PM) *
Then, I wanna explain you something:
  • My problem never was how do I open the DOS.img image and then save it after she's changed, like you explain in your last post, my problem is how do I edit it, more specificly, how to add The CD-ROM support to it and how to edit autoexec.bat and config.sys:

In order to add CD-ROM support you have to edit the DOS.img and a couple of it's files and then save it. So yes your problem is indeed "how do I open the DOS.img image". So follow jaclaz's suggestions.

[*]How do I add the CD-ROM support to DOS.img?

Add the CD-ROM .sys file to the root of the image and load it by modifying the DOS.img's CONFIG.SYS file. You will also need to add support for it in the AUTOEXEC.BAT which requires you have MSCDEX in the DOS.img also.

[*]With what program do I open autoexec.bat and config.sys?

Use NOTEPAD, for both of them.

[*]How should they be when I open them?

Functional text files. smile.gif

[*]What do I change in them?

Do a Google search for that.

[*]How should they stay after I finish?

Functional.

Then save the changed DOS.img file. Give it a different name than the original so if you need to go back and redo something you can.
Alegom
QUOTE (Ed_P @ Jul 1 2007, 01:30 AM) *
[*]How do I add the CD-ROM support to DOS.img?

Add the CD-ROM .sys file to the root of the image and load it by modifying the DOS.img's CONFIG.SYS file. You will also need to add support for it in the AUTOEXEC.BAT which requires you have MSCDEX in the DOS.img also.

What???? I'm feeling a Newbie........explain with details..........

QUOTE (Ed_P @ Jul 1 2007, 01:30 AM) *
[*]With what program do I open autoexec.bat and config.sys?

Use NOTEPAD, for both of them.

[*]How should they be when I open them?

Functional text files. smile.gif

[*]What do I change in them?

Do a Google search for that.

[*]How should they stay after I finish?

Functional.

"Do a Google search for that"???? You tell me that after you seen the problems that I've been showing in this topic??? And yes, I've searched, but I've stay in the same.

Here is an image of the EDIT opcion of those files in Command line (it stays = in the Notepad EDIT):

What do I change in both?

Thanks.
jaclaz
@Alegom
You cannot expect that a google search will return you a page of the type:
"How to add Cd-Rom support on a dos.img file extracted from a Paragon Hard Disk Manager 8.5 disk"

I already gave you not one but four links to pages that you NEED to READ and understand, in order to LEARN what and how to do it.

The (partial) autoexec.bat and config.sys in your screenshot tells me that, as I guessed, you ALREADY have the appropriate lines for CD-ROM support in them.

What is needed is (in config.sys) a line similar to this:
DEVICE=C:\drivers\cd1.SYS /D:tomato

and one in autoexec.bat similar to this:
C:\DOS\MSCDEX.EXE /D:tomato /L:R

The line in config.sys tells DOS that he needs to load a device driver called cd1.sys, that can be found on path "C:\drivers\" and "connect it to a name, "tomato" in this case.
The line in autoexec.bat tells DOS to load MSCDEX.EXE (MicroSoft CDrom EXtension) program, that cam be found under path "C:\DOS\" and use these extension to access the device called "tomato", assigning to it the drive letter "R:".
The pages that I linked you too all contain exactly this information, in more detail.
As said, there is a substitute for MSCDEX called SHSUCDX, Paragon, since they use their own PTS-DOS most probably use this latter one, at least the 7.0 version I saw did.

Depending on the particular setup, lines to the same effect could also be seen as follows:
DEVICEHIGH=C:\drivers\cd1.SYS /D:tomato

LH C:\DOS\MSCDEX.EXE /D:tomato /L:R

(same as above but loaded in high memory)

The similar line that I can see in your posted screenshot (in config.sys) is this one:
device=vide-cdd.sys /D:CD001

but it has been remmed out.
Any line that begins with "rem" or "REM" in a batch file is IGNORED as it is considered a REMinder.
you should find in autoexec.bat a line similar to this one:
SHSUCDX /D:CD001

or this one:
MSCDEX /D:CD001

You NEED a basic DOS/BATCH knowledge if you want to "play" with settings, you cannot post a request every time, and you have to READ the replies and given links, then using some fantasy and the info found of them, search some more, until you understand the basics.

I am sorry if I mislead you with the IMDISK part, I thought you were not able to generate the dos.img because I had ALREADY replied to your question about mscdex/shhucdx, giving as acquired that one has or wants to get some knowledge.

It would be just as if you tried to correct a German text without even knowing the basical grammatical and syntactical rules of the language.

Let us know how it goes.

jaclaz
Alegom
I gived up.

[Link to a warez release and instructions on how to use it removed by jaclaz]

I hope had helped someone....

Good bye for now....... shifty.gif
jaclaz
Alegom
the fact that you are 15 and Portuguese does not mean you cannot read plain English:

NO WAREZ ON THIS BOARD!

And you were already told this, both in the thread and in PM's.

You have now a 20% Warn level.

Just do it another time and I'll have you (and your IP) banned.

jaclaz
Alegom
Okay, I'm truly sorry for what I've did, I wasn't thinking in the consequences of my actions, but I'll be much more carefull this time:
  • Resuming, for me it was impossible to modify the DOS.img image, so I followed another way: I've found another program to replace Paragon (it is just an example: Acronis), already made in easyboot (I can't tell where I've found it or how to use it, but one thing that I can tell is that is more easy to integrate it in a multi-boot Cd / DVD if it had been made in easyboot).
Please, correct my statement if I said anything that I shouldn't said, jaclaz. And if I said something against the rules, please don't ban me or punishe me, talk to me first to we solve that first, because I didn't want to damage anyone.

For me, this is the end of the topic, because all the questions made by the topic starter have been answered and had been posted other opcions to Paragon (showed in this post).

Once again Thank you for all your help and sorry for all my mistakes.

Alegom
Ben_Mott
Just as a useful information :

if you just want access to the content of the Ram drive
boot with the bootable paragon CD
at first menu choose Safe mode
at second menu choose command line
you get Y:DOS> prompt
if you do a DIR
you get a list the content of the RAM drive(Y:)

Volume in drive Y is RAMDISK

Directory of *.*
[NLS ] < DIR > 27-07-18 20:35
BCHELP.TXT 27532 27-07-18 20:35
[CONFIG ] < DIR > 27-07-18 20:35
HELP.TXT 71053 27-07-18 20:35
LAYOUT.INI 1608 27-07-18 20:35
[RESOURCE ] < DIR > 27-07-18 20:35
TRANSFER.TXT 11370 27-07-18 20:35
[DN ] < DIR > 27-07-18 20:35
BC.EXE 1211820 27-07-18 20:35
DISKCP1B.EXE 1186660 27-07-18 20:35
[DOC ] < DIR > 27-07-18 20:35
DOSPM.EXE 1294808 27-07-18 20:35
[HINTS ] < DIR > 27-07-18 20:35
[IMAGES ] < DIR > 27-07-18 20:35
MENU.BAT 188 27-07-18 20:35
MENU_DE.TXT 2267 27-07-18 20:35
MENU_EN.TXT 2006 27-07-18 20:35
RESTORE.EXE 1200520 27-07-18 20:35
SCRIPTS.EXE 895536 27-07-18 20:35
TRANSFER.EXE 1192840 27-07-18 20:35
UMM.EXE 528400 27-07-18 20:35
ISOTIM.TTF 34088 27-07-18 20:35
LUXISB.TTF 69972 27-07-18 20:35
LUXISR.TTF 67548 27-07-18 20:35
MOUSE.DAT 11638 27-07-18 20:35
N021003L.TTF 165364 27-07-18 20:35
B14.BDF 5003913 27-07-18 20:35
CFG1.CFG 605 27-07-18 20:35
DINKS.DAT 75572 27-07-18 20:35
DINKS.INI 4919 27-07-18 20:35
MENU.CFG 2006 27-07-18 20:35
START.BAT 20 27-07-18 20:35

13062253 bytes in 32 file(s)
5657600 bytes free

now type
C: and press enter
you get C:> prompt
type
MKDIR Ramdrive and press enter
CD Ramdrive and press enter
you get
C:\ramdrive > prompt
now mak few directories
MKDIR NLS
MKDIR resources
MKDIR DOC
MKDIR config
MKDIR DN
MKDIR images
MKDIR hints
entering after each line
now type
Y: and press enter
you go to Ram drive type:
COPY *.* C:\Ramdrive and press enter
this copies all the files but not directories
then CD NLS
then again
COPY *.* c:\Ramdrive\NLS and press enter
so on to copy all the contents of directory
you can also type
A:
and the do a DIR

Volume in drive A is Ah
Volume Serial Number is C8ED-3382

Directory of *.*
CONFIG.SYS 302 26-01-30 18:27
COUNTRY.SYS 18316 18-08-20 13:48
XCOPY.EXE 16442 23-02-06 00:00
COMMAND.COM 36272 22-10-08 13:00
MOUSE.COM 22687 23-12-11 22:07
UNZIP32.EXE 78160 25-03-01 00:52
REBOOT.COM 5 24-06-02 20:51
VGASCR.COM 3011 24-08-16 06:16
HIMEM64.EXE 12155 25-12-22 18:42
DOS_LANG.EXE 12225 25-09-08 19:45
DI1000DD.SYS 16368 24-05-05 17:37
[MENU ] < DIR > 26-02-17 16:27
CWSDPR0.EXE 19335 24-06-23 08:36
[NTFS4DOS ] < DIR > 26-01-30 19:48
MEM.EXE 10700 24-08-03 16:06
ENABLE.COM 32 26-07-04 19:20
CWSDPMI.EXE 20701 26-05-31 15:03
AUTOEXEC.BAT 2466 27-02-13 12:06

269177 bytes in 18 file(s)
414720 bytes free
if you do not have winimage
and copy that to an existing folder folderon C: drive
copy *.* C:\temp
you need to create directories
and copy content of directories
but I am sure there is a parameter to copy command or is it Xcopy that copies the folders and contents /S
subdirectories.
I am sure some knowlegable Old DOS guy will put us right.
this thing in Ram drive is not Bootable by the way.

Regards Ben

biggrin.gif
jycnet
QUOTE (longu @ Jul 29 2005, 01:25 AM) *
Paragon Recovery CD is really special,we need some trick to boot it.

The CD contains two versions of software.One based on PTS-DOS,the other based on Linux.
Let's take Paragon Harddisk Manager Professional v6 recovery CD for example.And the following way work well with several other Recovery CDs from Paragon.

For Linux based version,we can use isogrub or isolinux to load the program.

1 isogrub
the menu.lst looks like

title Paragon Harddisk Manager Normal Mode
kernel /BOOT/BZIMAGE splash=silent quiet root=/dev/ram0 eng_ver vga=0x314
initrd=/BOOT/INITRD.GZ
title Paragon Harddisk Manager Safe Mode
kernel /BOOT/BZIMAGE root=/dev/ram/0 safer_ver vga=0xffff
initrd=/BOOT/INITRD.GZ

2 isolinux
the isolinux.cfg looks a little different

label Paragon Harddisk Manager Normal Mode
kernel /BOOT/BZIMAGE
append initrd=/BOOT/INITRD.GZ splash=silent quiet root=/dev/ram0 eng_ver vga=0x314

Please change the above files accroding to your situation. Notice we can get these booting parameters from the original ISO.Just Press F2 when booting the linux version program.

For PTS-DOS based version,we need the dos.img in the root of the original iso.
However,there is still some more work to do.

If you use this dos.img,booting precess will fail because it does not load the cdrom driver so can't find needed files.

We need to modify the dos.img, add cdrom driver,and modify autoexec.bat and menu.bat to set the correct paths and envirement variables.

Then we can start the PTS-DOS based harddisk manager simply by using easyboot or bcde to run this dos.img.
Notice that we need "dos" directory in original iso because the real program files are in it.

Hi

I down
CODE
SOME WAREZ

and I'm using EasyBoot to build a multiboot CD for Paragon.Recovery.CD

use two file:

initrd.gz
vmlinuzp

in easyboot\disk1\pn folder use:

bcdw /pn/isolinux.bin /pn/vmlinuzp initrd=/pn/initrd.gz append splash=silent vga=0x314 medialable=PARAGON

or

bcdw /pn/isolinux.bin /pn/vmlinuzp initrd=/pn/initrd.gz append splash=silent quiet root=/dev/ram0 vga=0x314 eng_ver medialable=PARAGON

but boot don't run

who can help me ?

very very thanks!

Edited by jaclaz
jaclaz
No support on this board for WAREZ. ninja.gif

Besides, you understand you quoted a three years old post?

Related to v6 version?

And you completely failed to replicate what was in it?

I mean, the post says "do this and that", you reply to it saying, "I am doiing an alltogether different thing, and it doesn't work". w00t.gif

Why are you surprised? unsure.gif

jaclaz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.