I posted a similar post in the UltraISO forum (http://forum.ezbsystems.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=2;t=1220), but since process is now having issues with this ISOLINUX method I thought I would post it here as well.

I am trying to add a new Ghost 8.3 bootable GhostCast ISO from Symantec, and the current Dell 32bit Diagnostics ISO to my EasyBoot disk.

[xoben] has been a tremendous amount of help getting me this far. Following his instructions I used the BIF files instead of the ISO files and followed the rest of the above procedure.

This method works great in my VMWare / Virtual PC session. Both Dell 32 Bit Diagnostics and the Ghost Boot CD, boot correctly.

Unfortunately the CD's did not work on any PC I have in house (12 Dell models from GX-110's through GX-620's desktops, and laptops from C600 - D610). None of them will boot the ISOLINUX sessions, but freeze at a different points. Some freeze at a black screen. Others freeze imediately after the ISOLINUX version is shown with some "DL" code.

ISOLINUX 2.11 08/18/2004
Copyright (C) 1994-2004 H. Peter Anvin
isolinux: Starting up, DL = 82

Google resulted in the following thread that made me susspect the ISOLINUX version.

But after updating your process using the new ISOLINUX.CSM and the new MEMDISK module, it still freeses with either a blank screen or a new message of:

ISOLINUX 3.07 03/01/2005

Google resulted in the following thread(s) when looking for other persons have this problem.

I am at a loss... Not really sure how to proceed at this point.

Any further advise you, or any other helpful party may have would be greatly apprecated!