- Added 2 buttons for navigating to error/warning.
- When there where errors during building the "done" dialog displayed the wrong messages.
- Added snetcfg.exe support.
- Added a message printing the Windows version from source path.
- When you installed hotfixes to your windows kernel you will get: "File Version Mismatch (source file version is 5.1.2600.1106 and windir is 5.1.2600.1151)" This has been fixed.
- Fixed complaining about wrong kernel version.
Changed plugin support a little bit:
- Added "name" key to this section for plugin name.
- Added "enable" key to this section to enable/disable a plugin. So plugins are not being renamed to ".fni" extension anymore.
- Added "pebuilder" section to the plugin .inf files to "validate" the plugin.
Changed the dynamic directory ID allocation
Previous versions used the dirid value 0 (zero) to allocate a
dynamic directory id. This limited a plugin to only use 1 dynamic
directory id. Larger plugins can need more dynamic id's. So I
changed it to use 26 dynamic directory id's per plugin.
You must use an alpha character from 'A' until 'Z'.
Old style: "0=nu2menu,2"
New style: "a=nu2menu,2"
*** Check your "own" made plugins for these changes.