Here are the things that i did to correct it.
First, I put the folder "BCDW", in the main root of multiboot dvd.
Second, i put folder "CMDC", in the main root of multiboot dvd.
Third, i put folder "I386", of the UBCD4Win, inside the BartPe Output folder, in the main root of multiboot dvd and renamed it as BPE1.
Forth, i put folder "PROGRAMS", UBCD4Win, inside the BartPe Output folder, in the main root of multiboot dvd
Fifth, i put "autorun.inf" from BartPE Output folder to root of multiboot dvd.
Sixth, i put "BOOTSECT.BIN", that is from the UBCD4Win inside the BartPe Output folder, in the root of the multiboot dvd.
Seventh, i opened the "BOOTSECT.BIN", using HexEdit Workshop and in the and of that list, i put it as: "SETUPLDR.BINBOOTFIX.BINBPE1" which is all the
UBCD4Windows stuffs are in.
Eighth, i went in the folder BPE1, i opend the "SETUPLDR.BIN" with Hex Workshop, pressed "CTRL + H", make it, clicking "Text String", did find I386, and
replaced it to BPE1, pressed ok to replace and apply it, and i saved that file.
Ninth, i went into BCDW folder, from UBCD4Win, inside the BartPe Output folder, in the main root of multiboot dvd and opened the "BCDW.INI", and put this as
code, under the "MenuItems" section: \BPE1\setupldr.bin.
Tenth. i opend the cdshell.ini, and put this code (Course i made the menu to boot UBCD4Win in the Menu section of cdshell.ini: XP_UBCD:
print r "\n\cXXPress \c1EF1 \cXXfor Help \n"
print c "\n\cXXUltimate Boot CD For Windows \n"
print c "\cXX컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴 \n"
print "1) UBCD \n"
print c "\n\n"
print "Press any key to return to main menu... \n"
getkey 20 goto menu
if $lastKey == key; then chain /BOOTSECT.BIN
if $lastKey == key[F1]; then goto Help
Eleventh, i just did same procedure to make Multiboot DVD, using the flyakite's guide, that is from, http://flyakite.msfn.org/
Then, i burned it to DVD, using Burncdcc, tested out, and it worked.