Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ToolTipFixer 2.0
The CD Forum > After Hours > Rest of the World
chuckr
Dunno if anybody is interested in fixing something like this, but it seems to bite me now and again sign06.gif

with my XP Pro MCE, so I downloaded it and gonna give it a try, in the "single run" mode when I need it. sign06.gif

http://neosmart.net/blog/2008/tooltipfixer...eased/#more-644 sign06.gif

Have a nice compute! sign06.gif

Chuck R. worthy.gif
BartPEorDie
I use it, and can confirm it works. thumbsup.gif Great product by Computer Guru. Did I mention I am a member of NeoSmart.net, and frequently help out over there?

BTW, there are other cool products over there, such as EasyBCD (for managing the Vista BCD file), HnS (a bootmanager tool that you can use to protect Vista's system restore points from XP if you're running a dual-boot), etc.

Cheers.

EDIT: I need to mention I posted the links to the beta versions of the programs for the simple reason the 2.0 beta version of EasyBCD has more features added than the full 1.7.2 version (i.e. features like auto-configure boot.ini, better support for Linux, etc.), and HnS is still in beta build (so there is no full version yet), though many people have used it and can confirm its perfectly stable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.