QUOTE (j8it @ Mar 3 2012, 11:03 AM)
but know im confused with MassStorage DriverPack tutorial
I'm sorry for not making things clear. This is what you'll need to do.
1. Download the DPsBase
2. Before you run the installer create a folder in the root directory and name it "DPsBase" and extract the contents of the installer there.
3. Then you will have to download the latest MassStorage
DriverPack via BitTorrent. *
If you wish you can also add the LAN
DriverPacks using this same procedure.
4. Once you have downloaded the *.7z DriverPack file you will copy it to the [%:\DPsBase\DriverPacks
5. Run the "DPs_BASE.exe" program located in [%:\DPsBase
6. Select your preferred language incase you don't want English, then click on the ">
" button on the bottom to proceed, Until you get to the "Select location of platform
7. Select the "BartPE
" option and click the "Yes" button in the popup that will appear.
8. Then click on the "browse
" button and navigate to the [%:\pebuilder3110a\plugin
] directory. Click the ">
" button to proceed.
9. A List of the DriverPacks will appear and the MassStorage DriverPack will be selected.
10. At this point just click the "Slipstream!
" button and the DPsBase program will extract the driver files and create the DriverPacks.net plugin.
11. To verify that the plugin was created, run pebuilder and go to the "plugins" menu and look for the "# DriverPacks.net - BASE - Press <CONFIG> to enable drivers or reset DriverPacks plugins
" and "# DriverPacks.net - MassStorage
" plugin names.
12. Now all that is left is for you to build the bootable media.
I hope this instructions are clearer. Warning
mentioned, make sure both [%:\pebuilder3110a\drivers\Net
] and [%:\pebuilder3110a\drivers\SCSIAdapter
] directories don't have any drivers in then, because they can conflict with the DriverPacks drivers.