I am sorta new and am not quite sure if this is the right placed for this thread/topic.
(If it isn't, please move it to the right one)
=> I am new to the bartpe environment and am an amateur in programming as well.
I was playing around with bartpe, adding some plugins (just trying)....
While doing that I came across a problem..
I copied a folder called files from UBCD4Win Plugins folder, and put them in the BartPe Plugins folder... and this is what i got..
as you can see... the multiple menus and sub menus as well...
Also, WinRaR is not available..
Do note that the plugin for WinRaR was made by myself which works only when I use the unplugged version.
It also worked before I added all these other plugins and sub-menus.
Please let me know if anything else is needed.